Here are some top tips for creating successful campaigns. Some of them may sound counter-intuitive, but all are confirmed by campaigns from a number of advertisers in multiple markets.
* Be clear about your objectives (why you want them to engage with your ad)
* Respect the users, their time and their attention
* Make the message and engagement as simple as possible for the users
* Use multiple ad copies/creatives where you can (you can let the system optimize them for you, if you don’t want to do it manually)
* Don’t force the users to watch through long videos before revealing the answer to your task
* Don’t try to cram too much content into your ad
* Don’t use complicated and complex ad sequences that include multiple steps to complete
You can also use our ad analyzer tool to gain insights into which audiences your ads would resonate well with and what characteristics/image they project. Email us at email@example.com to know more.